07 July 2010







http://spanglemakermidsummerfires.blogspot.com/search/label/AaN%20Press



I have recently discovered the work of this anonymous artist, thanks to the wonderful Sarah McLean who passed the link onto me (she did all the leg work here!!)

I absolutely love this piece titled In The Mist of Great Secrets. For me the concept and design are wonderful. I love how the artist experiments with the 'book' format and what we perceive to be the proper function of a book. Ah c'est Genial !! J'adore!

Check the link to her blog and revel in its pleasures (above)

2 comments:

  1. and i just discovered you discovered me. thanks for the post about my artwork. good luck with your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And i'm still an avid follower of your blog. The photos of your library made me warm inside!

    ReplyDelete